• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Batman Arkham RAAAAAARRRGH

    Batman Arkham RAAAAAARRRGH


    RAAAAAARRRGH

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Felt so good to finally 100% Arkham Knight. The number of Riddler Trophies turned me off after I "completed" the game. Decided to redownload and actually finish it.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Gotham: City of Fear

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Haha seen this on my snapchat looks like joker is straight up choking that lil guy ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Perched in the Moonlight

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I legitimately don’t know what’s going to happen

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    If WB games doesn't reveal anything at all now or all of June, I don't know what's going to happen. After years of years of no payoff teases and patience being worn out, I feel like sooner or later people are going to give up on wb Montreal, myself included, and I swear they are going to be bankrupt. It's not normal for a company this small to have 300+ employees, having made one full game and dlc for knight and literally nothing else important, to be still in business when they couldn't be making much to hold themselves together. Also the fact they canceled two games, the Damian Wayne game and the suicide squad game. I don't know how much longer they are going to be above water with how things are like this. Of course they aren't being helped by their fan base, the same geniuses who think they don't owe us anything and to wait a million years more for a 2 minute announcement trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if wb listened to them instead of people with logical and understandable feedback. Hopefully wb does something sooner or later and finally pick the right choices before it's too late. FYI, I loved Arkham Origins and think wb Montreal are good people with the potential to be as good as most game companies. I want them to succeed, I don't want them to go bankrupt and I don't want them to rush this game. I'm saying they're making stupid choices in terms of marketing and I fear something bad is coming if they continue doing this since marketing is a essential part of selling a product. I don't want to give up on them but they are not making it easy

    submitted by /u/Lordlegion5050
    [link] [comments]

    Never really liked photo mode till this happened. Gave me Year One vibes

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    oof

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one who thinks that the Arkham City theme is the best Batman theme, right?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    The Elfman theme may be the most iconic, but I'll take this one over that any day. It feels both Gothic and Modern, which I think perfectly exemplifies Batman as a character.

    submitted by /u/Shoezz17
    [link] [comments]

    I think Origins is my second favorite game in the series. The story was amazing especially when Bane almost killed Alfred and Batman didn’t want to lose him like he lost his parents. It is second to Arkham Knight to me. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Personally: I love the Noël outfit a lot from Origins. Really fits with the Christmas theme and all too...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Is the snow permanent?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    If it is, I am very disappointed because not only do I find it uglier than rain, but it affects the gameplay as well. And frankly if it is permanent I'll just abandon the game because I have more than 1000 additional stars on the challenges, and I don't want to do all those predator challenges again, nor the races.

    Edit: Arkham Knight after that Season of Infamy mission

    submitted by /u/Genowk
    [link] [comments]

    Cursed

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Best game in the franchise

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Commissioner Gordon

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Something ain’t right here...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    “A battle between Good and Evil” Fan Art my friend made for the best Scene in Arkham Origins.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I love the ridiculously long ears

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Arkham City has the best TDKR skin 10/10

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Return to Arkham (City) glitches

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Anyone else's skins clip like crazy when they use them? If so do you know if there are any fixes cause it's driving me batty (I play on Xbox one)

    submitted by /u/Gramuel5
    [link] [comments]

    Shot in the dark. Is anyone still trying to boost for Batman Arkham Origins multiplayer achievements on xbox live?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Arkham game and WHY?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    My ranking is

    1 - City: A lot of people agree that this game is the definitive Batman simulator game. This is probably my second favorite video game EVER, behind the Spiderman game, and that says a LOT. The combat is obviously flawless, the map was gorgeous, and free roaming never felt like a chore! My only nitpick with it is that selecting gadgets on the Xbox One controller was really awkward, especially mid-battle, but that's literally not a problem at all. Some locations like the Steel Mill and the Subway were very easy to get lost in but again, that's not even a bad thing. It's just a mildly awkward thing every once in a while. I just got the game two days ago after rage quiting while playing Arkham Knight and I beat it before nighttime. I was GLUED to the screen! I especially loved the boss battles -- because there were ACTUAL boss battles in the Arkham games before Knight!

    2 - Asylum: This was the first Arkham game I've ever played. Not the first game I've BEAT (that was city) because I ended up losing my Arkham Asylum disc (I was a kid when I played it lol). I'm replaying it now and the memories are still there -- and somehow the graphics are leagues better than Arkham City on the Xbox One version LOL... Also, REAL BOSS BATTLES!

    3 - Knight: This game had the most potential out of all of them. Seriously, I loved the concept. It could've even been more of a Batman simulator game than City. It had the best combat AND the best map so far! I always wanted to play a game where I play as Batman in a free-roam Gotham city! Especially with a freaking BATMOBILE! But I have one HUGE problem with it which might be very controversial because I always get bombarded with downvotes when I discuss this but -- the batmobile made this game unfinishable for me. The first reason is -- it felt like batmobile tank missions took up 80% of my time playing this. I'm literally shocked that a BATMAN ARKHAM game features very little stealth missions and strategy-based puzzles. I wanted to play Batman simulator, not Tank Simulator. Most tank missions weren't a challenge at all -- they were just really repetitive and tedious.

    And the second reason is -- the freaking Cobra tanks. Oh my god. I know that I'm gonna be hated for this take but -- frick (I'm not sure if we can curse on this sub) those cobra missions. Seriously, it took me hours to complete most of them. I literally rage quit the game because of the Cloudburst mission -- I still haven't beat the game yet just because of that stupid "boss battle". Stealth missions and strategy-based puzzles are great -- but this batmobile tank was NOT made for these kinds of missions. You might as well play predator with a siren on your head while you're heading from seven omniscient tanks who can kill you in two hits. There's a trick where you can upgrade the disrupter to cause their weapons to malfunction but sadly that doesn't work on the cloudburst mission so :/ Having one or two cobra tank missions would be cool, but not if it replaces the challenging YET FUN boss battles that the original games had.

    I haven't played Origins yet so I don't have an opinion on it.

    submitted by /u/NinjaSnadger360
    [link] [comments]

    Riddles and Keys

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Feels great to finally platinum my favorite video game trilogy. Just need that Origins remaster now.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment