• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Batman Arkham I think im addicted to photo mode

    Batman Arkham I think im addicted to photo mode


    I think im addicted to photo mode

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I finally fucking did it. I

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    proof that the militia men are robots

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Did I hit him too hard?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I feel the mood. The mood to brood.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I love how all batmobiles get their own animation

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I finally did it after 2 data of nothing but grinding for riddler trophies.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    2020 sucks

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Replaying all Batman’s right now I’m on the last one but I noticed something strange during the hallucinations this symbol is scrawled all over the hallucinations and all across the rocksteady games and it was tweeted recently by wb so… idk tell me what y’all think about it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Batman spinning to the ramp

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    The photo joker shows of bat man and Tim drake to robin during the torture hallucinations that Batman sees

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I know they were supposed to reveal it during E3 but please let me make this joke...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    The mission. The nightmares. They’re finally... Over.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or would the Arkham Knight Batmobile not just be totally at home here...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Is the Joker you fight in the Joker’s Carnival in fact Joker, or Clayface?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Is the Joker you fight in The Joker's Carnival challenge map in fact Joker, or Clayface? I can't check right now. Presumably you just have to turn on detective mode during the challenge map and look at him to tell.

    It almost has to be Clayface, right? The environment appears to be a part of Arkham City, although one that is not explored during the main game. Perhaps it's a part of Jokers hideout behind the containment wall which you explore parts of during Harley Quinn's Revenge. But from what I recall, he looks healthy during the challenge map. Meaning it's likely Clayface.

    Another option being that it is Joker and the challenge map takes place before Arkham Asylum. After all he did take over the steel mill area during the events of Arkham Origins so if could possibly be from in-between Origins and Asylum. Though I'm not sure if law enforcement would just allow the area to be Jokers Funland back when there were citizens living in Gotham North.

    It is possible it's Joker during the events of City or maybe a bit before. And he's just wearing makeup. But we know from the Arkham City Stories that he didn't want to appear weak in front of his men or his rivals which is why he'd communicate with his gang through Harley. So if he was sick I doubt he'd show his face let alone get in the ring. And all his men you hear who hadn't seen him in forever during the game, probably wouldn't be saying that since Joker had a giant portion of his gang there at the challenge map. So he wouldn't hold the same mystique in their eyes.

    Maybe it's just not meant to be taken as part of the actual continuity at all.

    But yeah, all this conjecture is mostly unnecessary since a lot of people already know (I presume) and all if takes to find out is detective vision. So is the character Joker or "Joker"/Clayface? If it's Clayface that wraps things up nice and neat. But if it's Joker, it does raise some questions.

    submitted by /u/Broskirose
    [link] [comments]

    Another small detail I never noticed.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Riddles in Arkham Knight not appearing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    So a few hours into the game and only 1 riddle has appeared on the screen. Am I supposed to activate them somehow? I've already done about 5 of the riddler trials for keys. I know I can see them if I look for them on the menu, but I'm just really confused because in Arkham City they would always appear on screen. Is this how it's supposed to be or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/DylanDog86
    [link] [comments]

    Who Would Win This Batman Fatal 4 Way?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Took this pic in knight and just made it my wallpaper

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Worth it?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I recently just completed the story of Batman Arkham asylum and got all the riddles,it left me with 85% of the game being done-I was wondering if it's worth the time to do the challenges with Batman to get the 100%(or is it to hard)

    submitted by /u/GrantH101
    [link] [comments]

    Knightfall

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    When playing Batman Arkham knight do you need to get 100% on normal then do game plus and get 100% on that to get knightfall

    submitted by /u/GrantH101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment