• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Batman Arkham The thugs' chatter in these games is always priceless

    Batman Arkham The thugs' chatter in these games is always priceless


    The thugs' chatter in these games is always priceless

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    My Favorite Moment of the Series

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    This is outrageous. It should be at least $199.99

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Here's an Arkham Knight watch face I made for my Gear S3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    New Game Will be a Soft Reboot — GWW

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Asylum gang rise up! Had this taken in Photo mode, using the original Arkham suit and the Arkham Asylum Batmobile! Thought I'd share since it's looks dope!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Just brooding over Gotham, might delete later... (It's the first time I'm playing this game since I previously had a low-end PC and I'm having a BLAST! Big fan of everything Arkham!)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    The future

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    If the new reports are right then as a Dc and batman fan we have bright future ahead. Think about it for a moment. A brand new gaming franchise with the same mechanics from Arkham and hopefully even more polished. Plus if it kick starts a brand new connected universe just think about all the possibility we have in our hands. A god damn Justice league game maybe possible in near future. Plus new Batman movie is coming out next year and I hope it will be one of the greatest ever Batman portrayal which will lead to the live action introduction of bat family. The next 2-3 years is going to be super fun for us I guess. Let me know your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Rittikm005
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Arkham game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:43 AM PST

    At least I can stop expecting a reveal anytime soon and just wait til fall

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:51 PM PST

    The new Batman game isn't connected to the Arkhamverse. It's a new continuity. No Arkham.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    How to stay unnoticed as Catwoman in AC?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    It seems like gargoyles are a shit option, because i can just do nothing and be spotted.

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why Zsasz and his mission were cut from Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    According to MrJag's video, there were entire lines for a Zsasz mission that got cut: https://youtu.be/2NpvarYe5e8

    You can also find Zsasz character model bio by datamining and his model is in the game when you investigate the Arkham Knight taking Barbara.

    Why was Zsasz mission cut if they had so much done for it? Including even post-game dialogue? It's sad Zsasz, Black Mask and Prometheus never got the chance to end up in the game.

    submitted by /u/DraftDraw
    [link] [comments]

    If this is true, I’m glad.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Quick question: How do I get the Cobra Lure upgrade?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:19 AM PST

    I'm aware that halfway thru the main mission we get to choose between weapons mk3 upgrades or virus or emp. However, is the weapons mk3 a prerequisite to obtaining the Cobra Lure? Or we will eventually get it if we drag the game out long enough?

    submitted by /u/thesoloronin
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good score?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:55 PM PST

    Read this news article...we have hope?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Which character has the worst design, when compared to other versions?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Here's my ranking of the story mode suits in the series. What is yours?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Quick question about catoman in arkham city

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Is it possible to interrogate riddler informants as catwoman?

    submitted by /u/OJ_Murdergloves
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my save

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    I have Arkham knight on Epic and I reset my windows, and now when I go back, my save is gone. Is it saved in the cloud somewhere? can i get it back?

    submitted by /u/imbored0123456789
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Asylum hard difficulty

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    I've started the game on hard mode to get the "Biggest Bang" achievement. I wonder how difficult it actually is, and has anyone had real struggle with it. I'd consider myself a pro, but I'm curious.

    submitted by /u/besidesmygarden
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Origins Opinions?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I honestly love AO, despite the hate by the majority of fans of the Arkham series. Maybe it's because it was my first Arkham game, but even after playing the others there's still something that makes AO feel so special to me. Maybe it's nostalgia. Now I know it is IN NO WAY a perfect game, but I think this game was a great start for WB. There also was the "plot twist" of Joker that fans got mad about, but I believe this the origin of not only Batman, but also Joker's love for him. You can see his turning point after Batman saves him from falling off the roof in Lacey Towers, and the conversation between Harley and Joker is just done so well! Anyways, sorry for being lengthy, this is my first post here. All opinions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/yeetmeister20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment