• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Batman Arkham The warmest spot in Arkham City.

    Batman Arkham The warmest spot in Arkham City.


    The warmest spot in Arkham City.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Damn, Deadshot, how big was the bullet you used?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Biggest regret was not buying one of these

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    My wishlist for the new Arkham Game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    1. For it to come out

    Thanks for you attention.

    submitted by /u/Toniosw
    [link] [comments]

    Riddler yelling at Batman every five minutes to go and solve his riddles

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    You're trash, Dunkey

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    I don't know if this is too dark for this sub

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:50 AM PST

    This could’ve been something beautiful

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Still no luck spotting the bat, eh?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Does anyone else think the “Birds of Prey” movie with Margot Robbie looks awful?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    1. I know this is the Batman Arkham video game subreddit, but y'all clearly have good taste in Batman, and we have nothing better to do as WB Montreal will not release another tease for six years

    2. I'm hopeful the movie will be good because it's rated R and Ewan McGregor stars as Black Mask, but the ads for it just look silly. Seems like it's gonna be a Suicide Squad-level flop on the characters again. (Deadshot was the only memorable character I truly liked, with Harley being second but maybe that's just cuz I think Margot Robbie is hot).

    I really want the DCEU to make some good movies (Wonder Woman was meh and I never saw Aquaman) but it feels like DC has been trying too hard to catch up to Marvel. They haven't taken the time to properly develop their characters and it shows. I like the angle they went with in Joker and hopefully "The Batman" in 2021 will be good.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/bears_34
    [link] [comments]

    I kicked a thug into the Vent In the Botanical Gardens (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Take me on home to the asylum

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Never alone in the asylum Anarchy ruled, it was wild But through it all, you never smiled Joke's on you, I'm in your head so Look who's laughing now!

    Remember in Arkham City I killed your girl, so pretty That was the night you let me die But when I looked you in the eye That's when I knew we'd be together Look who's laughing now!

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing! I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing! Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing! What else can I do? Now I'm part of you

    I am the Clown Prince of Crime And we've had a hell of a time You're part of me, I'm part of you And now there's nothing left to do I just can't wait till I'm in control Who'll be laughing then?

    I drove you round the bend and I'm laughing I'm with you till the end and I can't stop laughing I killed all your friends and I can't stop laughing

    Oh yeah!

    Think I can taste your fear Now that my time is near I'm in your blood, I'm so alive I only wish you'd let me drive It won't be long till I make you kill Who'll be laughing then?

    Barbara's dead and I'm laughing Jason Todd's dead and I can't stop laughing I'm even dead and I can't stop laughing What else can I do? Now I'm part of you

    I drove you round the bend and I'm laughing I'm with you till the end and I can't stop laughing I killed all your friends and I can't stop laughing I'm cock-a-doodle-do All because of you

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing

    I'm stuck in your head and I'm laughing I filled you with dread and I can't stop laughing Your parents are dead and I can't stop laughing What else can I do? Now I'm part of you

    submitted by /u/donk2005
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the song that plays when Batman encounters Bane and Joker

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:49 PM PST

    When Bane pulls you out of the elevator and throws you into the room with the Joker, what is that song playing in the background? It's damn catchy.

    submitted by /u/Coffeeholic_Comics
    [link] [comments]

    Played Arkham Knight after 5 months. First AR challenge I decide to play and I beat my best score :))

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    What Will the Subreddit Do if the Game Isn't an Arkhamverse Game?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:30 PM PST

    I know we're all assuming this will be a game set in the Arkhamverse Continuity, but what if it isn't? We don't discuss Telltale's Batman on the subreddit because it isn't Arkham, so wouldn't the same apply here?

    Frankly, I hope we don't have to answer this, because there's enough room to fit a new game in the timeline. But there's part of me that worries we're all quick to assume that "Arkham Legacy" is the read title placing it in the Arkhamverse.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SenConfer
    [link] [comments]

    After Four and a half months, I’ve finally completed Batman: Arkham Knight, it was spectacular and I will soon start Arkham Asylum and Arkham City respectively.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Penguin glitched

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I think I found the elongated man

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Let’s have a friendly chat kiddos

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    I'm replaying the Batman Arkham games (except for Origins because it's not on the PS store and my connection isn't the quality to play on PS now) and I have to say my biggest gripe with the character designs is usually one or two characters. Those characters being bane and Victor Zsasz, I hate Zsasz's design because it's so bare bones, it's just a dude with broken restraints on and a bunch of cut marks like that's all he is, it's lazy and he's in the worst side mission of the Arkham games. Bane just looks insanely goofy in comparison to Bane from Origins (my favorite Bane design) and they barely utilize him he's the first boss in Asylum and the easiest mind you. He's then regulated to a side mission where you blow up Titan. He's not even given a proper send off either, HE'S KILLED IN THE ARKHAM KNIGHT COMIC and is a Riddler puzzle. I would like to know if you agree with my rant or disagree with my rant

    submitted by /u/Broncofan0321
    [link] [comments]

    For mister J

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:57 AM PST

    In this song, Gavin Dunne captured perfectly the essence of the Arkham series. Go check it out!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Why it’s probably an Origins sequel

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    The League emblem in the teaser, the League got pretty much wrecked after AK. In one ending, Ra's dies and Nyssa swears the League will never touch Gotham again. In the other one, Ra's lives and escapes, but he's literally a shell of himself and will be "recuperating for some time."

    So Long story short, I don't think we'll be seeing the League of Assassins in anything taking place post-Knightfall protocol. But since the League appears to be included in whatever WBM is doing, I think it's an origins sequel. That way we can see not only Ra's, but also Talia and Nyssa who were arguably the more interesting characters in that plot thread.

    submitted by /u/Wyldfyre-Quinn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment