• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Batman Arkham Took this in Arkham Knight, my mate believed it was a teaser poster for the new Batman movie

    Batman Arkham Took this in Arkham Knight, my mate believed it was a teaser poster for the new Batman movie


    Took this in Arkham Knight, my mate believed it was a teaser poster for the new Batman movie

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    First time playing Arkham Knight and absolutely in awe of how beautiful it is. The rain, the suit, the cape and Gotham City itself

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    My First Meme on This Subeddit

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Who reads titles?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    .

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:20 AM PST

    Arrow pointing up plz and thank you

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:13 AM PST

    "And after you've announced the new Batman game, then what?" - "I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. "

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    I'm just gonna say this isn't a glitch

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Robert Costanzo the voice of Bullock from BTAS also voiced him in Origins.I knew he sounded so familiar

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    The President promised me Iran, tinder for my flame!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    When you see posts about editing the ‘dial’ image to find hidden clues and decoding the java script on the ‘redacted’ page to find the countdown timer for the next symbol reveal.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    This was brilliant revision my mocks tomorrow

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    I need a ps4 player that still has Batman Arkham Asylum to tell me what the fastest time in “Paging Dr. Joker” is on that plateform. I recently got second on Xbox one and going to keep trying till I get number one. But I wanted to know who was the highest on ps4. Any help would be appreciate.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Patiently Waiting for this

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Would you buy this for $1200?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    All images concerning the leak of the game being announced in February and proving this guy is reliable

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    submitted by /u/TheBrickBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Revealed symbols and Order of St. Dumas splinter groups

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    From the redacted website image so far there seems to be a pretty clear consensus:

    The left demon one looks a lot like the league of assassins, just going by rocksteady's own designs and the demon theme of the league. The top right one looks very much like a police one - with the stars/city, olive branches and justice balance.

    But, the most interesting ones are the very similar looking ones that have yet to be placed in the dial that were revealed via twitter.

    I had a thought that maybe these could be representative of the order of st dumas and some kind of "holy fire" so I googled around.

    Looking at the batman wiki for the Sacred Order of St. Dumas you even find that there are TWO splinter groups of the order.

    "The Splinter Group" : the one that created Azrael

    and

    "The Order of Purity" : which has story connections to Ra's and therefore the League of Assassins

    If I had to assign these to the symbols revealed through twitter I would say the simplest one is of the original order - in their animation everything morphs from this symbol and goes back to this symbol.

    The slightly more complicated one is the first splinter group.

    The most complex one is the Order of Purity.

    The last one must then be the court of owls symbol which was on a shirt of one of their employees.

    This accounts for all of the big circles. Unfortunately I don't know enough about these splinter groups to make any further connection but there seems to be a pretty considerable link between:

    order of dumas -> splinter group -> order of purity -> ra's/league of assassins

    This just happens to be exactly the pattern that their animation on twitter showed the symbols morphing in.

    I haven't seen anyone else point this out and I'm not super well versed so maybe I'm misinterpreting something obvious but it seems to make a LOT of sense.

    submitted by /u/swiftcrane
    [link] [comments]

    Hi sorry if this is dumb or bothers anyone but I’m stuck on tunnel part of Arkham knight do you guys have any tips

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    so how do I get 240% since now I just completed full Knightfall and only have 120%?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:56 AM PST

    How well does Arkham Origins work on Xbox One?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I enjoy the Arkham games a lot, and have played through the entire series in the past few months - minus Origins, which I haven't played since launch back in 2013.

    I recently found a cheap copy at a local game store in really good condition, and I'm currently in the process of installing it. However, one question lingers for me. Back when I played Origins at launch on the 360, it was a bit of a buggy mess. How much of that carries over into the XB1 version? Where there patches released that improved the game experience? Thank you in advance for any answers/help.

    submitted by /u/sillydillychillynill
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight season pass is currently 75% off at the PlayStation store

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I bought mine yesterday and already played through Catwoman's Revenge and GCPD Lockdown!

    If you want to get a hold of the DLC content, this is a great chance. Buying everything off one by one will cost way more.

    submitted by /u/LiveForever9
    [link] [comments]

    Gotham it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Imagine if they ruin the whole thing by having you play as Jim Gordon the next game and you'd help Batman every now and then.

    submitted by /u/Sarcastic_On
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on batmobile for next game

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Do yall think the batmobile should return as a regular batmobile and not a tank, or not return at all?

    submitted by /u/donk2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment