• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Batman Arkham Old but fitting

    Batman Arkham Old but fitting


    Old but fitting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    It'll get announced when it gets announced

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Wtf is going on here.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Forgive me

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I FINALLY DID IT!!! After all these years, I completed all riddles!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    A tribute to Arkham City, you beautiful thing.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass Arkham Collection Question.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:24 AM PST

    I got the Arkham Collection from Xbox Game Pass, but it appears that it's only got Batman Arkham Knight on it but not the rest of the series.

    How do I get the others in the collection, what did I do wrong?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FailedAccessMemory
    [link] [comments]

    With the teasers and rumors flying around I wanted to tell you guys who didn't know already, that the Batman tell tale games first season is free on xbox with gold. I have completed the first season in 2 days because I just couldent put it down! I think every batman fan should try it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Great retrospective on all the Arkham games

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:27 AM PST

    Will this game run smoothly nowadays on this medium pc setup?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Title.
    System is as follows:
    Ryzen 5 3600 Stock
    Sapphire Pulse 5700 Xt
    16 GB GSkill 3200mhz cl 16 ram
    Currently 60hz AMVA+ panel 1080p monitor (will upgrade to an IPS 144hz 1080p V-Sync Monitor next month).

    Will I have to do tweaking by downloading stuff to optimize the game or can I just buy all three (ik its 4 with origins) games as a bundle and just start playing them all?

    Thanks for your answers in advance.

    submitted by /u/ashurakotaro
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight won't start

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I got the Arkham games when they were free on Epic games and have now played through asylum and city with no problem. Today I downloaded knight but when i tried to open the game it crashes after a few seconds. The system requirements were beyond my pc's capacity anyway but I wanted to see how it handled it. Can somebody help me?

    submitted by /u/BATHAMSTER4
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me find this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    I dont believe this is against the guidlines but a long time ago i saw a video on origins and the youtuber was at the the endgame and threw a fire extinguisher at Gordon on accident by paryring and at the end of the video its was bane puking. It was an Markham origins video and thought it's was funny.

    submitted by /u/Vasquack
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with playing Arkham Origins

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I bought the game on steam, but the program I usually use for my PS4 controller (DS4) just doesn't work. Anyone know any alternatives

    submitted by /u/elmexicandude
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham City save problem

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    I have completed this game and I started it today after a long time. I launched new game plus and where I was midway in the campaign where you meet joker in the still mill. I completed the whole part and when I came back later and started the game again, I was back to before that part.

    So I investigated. I had a riddler trophy lying around which I hadn't collected before. I collected it, went to the "continue" story" menu and started again. It had saved apparently. But if I went back all the way to the first screen, and then started again, the riddler trophy was back meaning the save disappeared. This happens both on normal game and new game +

    I can't seem to figure out the issue and online I only found Windows 8 issues which were not relevant to mine, as I have completed the game once before. Please help!

    submitted by /u/SteveRogers_7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment