• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Batman Arkham I'm sorry but I hate the augmentative reality training shit.

    Batman Arkham I'm sorry but I hate the augmentative reality training shit.


    I'm sorry but I hate the augmentative reality training shit.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Gotham❤️

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Would you guys be down for this

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    New meme template

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Guardian of Gotham City

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    BATMAN! Proving you dont have to kill to save the city!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Possible WB Arkham news from r/GamingLeaksandRumours

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    "Sony and Microsoft are currently both in a business war with one another to secure marketing rights to certain third-party titles that are going to be considered major draws to the next generation. Interestingly enough Microsoft has already gotten the marketing for Rocksteady's new title, but the WB Games Montreal title heavily rumored to be called Batman: Arkham Legacy (not sure about the name) is up for the taking and is said to be an exceedingly and surprisingly impressive game. Right now the developers are having issues porting the game to current generation hardware."

    Obviously take this with a grain of salt but the "exceedingly and surprisingly impressive game" does hype me up a tad bit.

    Source: www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/eq6wgw/the_future_of_playstation_and_ps5_leak_information/

    submitted by /u/Ajxtt
    [link] [comments]

    Inspiration of this photo from u/CheeseRam

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:30 PM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    Should Joker be in the next Arkham game?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Yes or no why or why not? myself I would say definitely no. Maybe a sly reference or mission but please give him a rest.

    submitted by /u/CapesandTights
    [link] [comments]

    Batman's spirit animal

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Is the whole Worst Nightmare Skin in Arkham Origins still gone. Its been a long tome since the game came out, has it been added back in/patched?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I still haven’t seen the latest movie.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Arkham Legacy Is Mentioned In This Leak. Seems Promising. Take With A Grain Of Salt Though

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I need help with the mission where you have to go back to the hospital to confront Ra’s Al Ghul

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I'm currently back at hospital but I can't find a way to go back down to confront Ra's. The elevator is jammed and there's like bricks or something in that one vent. Where do I need to go or what do I have to do to get there?

    submitted by /u/webswinginghero
    [link] [comments]

    Short cuts in Arkham City?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I recently discovered one can hang beneath railing faster by crouching near railing and hit jump twice, better than crouching on the railing then jump. Also holding the grapple button when grappling won't result in climbing up.

    The game never taught me any of this. What other short cuts do you know?

    submitted by /u/JustSand
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Knight Worth buying on PS4?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    I already got the game on Epic on my gaming PC and finished it once (sort of.. I didn't get all the riddles so I didn't get Knight fall). But I kinda wanna try and play it again on my PS4, I'm also getting god of war and spiderman alongside it too so yeah. And I'm gonna play it on a higher difficulty.

    Should I go for it? Will it run well?

    Also do you have all the DLC? I never actually played the Arkham Knight DLC so yeah..

    submitted by /u/purplebridge03
    [link] [comments]

    Stance/Style Changes

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Since Batman knows lots of martial arts, it would be really cool to switch between them in a Batman game. Some styles would work on one specific enemy type etc. And also sword fighting techniques for training with Ra's chapters. I would like to see that in the new Batman title. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/thestrangerx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment