• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Batman Arkham A new format from Arkham City I made

    Batman Arkham A new format from Arkham City I made


    A new format from Arkham City I made

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Accurate

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone remember that THIS!? was technically a "boss fight"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:30 AM PST

    First time drawing scarecrow

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    This next meme needs no introduction

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I recreated the mysterious "Court of Owls" symbol that was seen on a WB Montreal employees t-shirt a while back. /REDACTED/ #CaptureTheKnight #BatmanArkhamLegacy

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    How it feels to chew 5 gum

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Has this easter egg been documented yet? In Arkham Origins, I found a trash container with the HELLS GATE logo on it. The same refuse company Two-Face used as a front in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Seen this template and thought it would suit this style of meme

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I've finally defeated Killer Croc in the Iceberg Lounge (Requiem for a Killer achievement)!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Scientists when people ask them for a cure to the new virus

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    Everyone is like when's the next game coming out and I'm like when we getting this dlc, note the crop was poorly done it was a time excursive that was said to last at least fall 2015

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    It really do be like that

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Beating people up as Old Man Bruce.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    What was your favorite skin in Arkham City?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    My favorite has to be TDKR just because of the awesome look and I love the comic and movie. I also love all the other skins too but this is mine. It's so fun to punch criminals because his ABSOLUTE UNIT of a fist. His hands are huge with that skin in particular. Also the mouth wrinkles and detail of the suit capture that gritty old Batman.

    submitted by /u/HighGround16
    [link] [comments]

    A feature I would love to see in the new game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    This is of course if they've already implemented it; but I would love to see a customizable batsuit. Kind of like how you can customize the outfits in injustice 2.

    For me personally, I'd love to have the Arkham Knight suit as a base, with the Batfleck logo, white eyes, and a dark blue/grey/gold color scheme.

    submitted by /u/AvgBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: Arkham Legacy? Is this the new title for the upcoming WB Montreal game? Or something else?! Ideas?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Is Origins Worth it?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    I only recently discovered the masterpiece that is that Batman Arkham series and have played through, Asylum, City and Knight and loved them all (though knight not quite as much) I haven't played Origins and have heard mixed reviews on it , shd I play it?

    submitted by /u/Doug_Judyx
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one sad that we never got a proper Joker boss fight?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    I understand the argument that Batman would beat the fuck out of him easily, but there's so many times through their history where Joker gives Batman a run for his money. He's an excellent hand to hand with a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

    submitted by /u/JumpnJackFlash95
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer Arkham games on Console or PC?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I've played all the Arkham games on PC. Started with Asylum in the first place on PC.

    However I recently picked up Arkham Knight on PS4 even though I already own it on PC and it's fun!

    I am now thinking of picking up the rest of the series again but on my PS3, so asylum - origins - city.

    Is there any advantages to the console version? What do you guys prefer?

    I heard asylum had PS3 exclusive challenges so I love to try those out!

    submitted by /u/purplebridge03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment