• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Batman Arkham Meanwhile in a parallel universe

    Batman Arkham Meanwhile in a parallel universe


    Meanwhile in a parallel universe

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:44 PM PST

    When your two best friends fail the exam

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Still got it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    You're finished, Abrams.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    recently got return to arkham and I’m super hyped for my second play through on current gen

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Batman Arkham Knight Riddles Founders' Island Bug?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:37 AM PST

    So I'm having a stroke. I'm playing AK, I downloaded save from internet at 96% because i wanna full ending. I'm having problem with Riddles, everything is done? I mean I have 242/243 solved, Batmobile isn't the Riddle it is already scanned. The Riddle thing is probably the Destructible thing. But the problem is it's probably done too... I don't have "weak points" on map, it says 0. I don't know what should i do

    submitted by /u/Armelle_Min
    [link] [comments]

    I’m almost done with Knight should I do NG+ or redo City?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    I'm close to being done with Knight. I forgot I had City GOTY Edition on PS3. So I'm trying to decide, complete AK on NG+ or redo City? I'm not sure since I don't wanna burn out on AK and AC would be a change of pace. But then I'd have to relearn AC's style again.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/alexmason32
    [link] [comments]

    Batman is bad-ass especially when it comes to hanging and choking his enemies.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:52 AM PST

    How did you guys feel after completing every Riddle?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I finally finished every Riddle in AK. It was satisfying to finally shown The Riddler I had enough of his nonsense and beat him to a pulp. But now that I just have the story and some side stuff to complete I feel kinda....empty?

    It's like in GTA IV when Niko finally kills a man he's been hunting for years. And he says how killing him feels like it made no difference.

    For me I guess it's satisfying to have won but sad knowing this is the end of the Riddle stuff (at least if they don't do another Arkham game with Riddles)

    How did you guys feel afterwards?

    submitted by /u/alexmason32
    [link] [comments]

    I Spoiled Arkham knight for myself unintentionally

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Ah yes, I just started Arkham knight. An amazing game so far. After awhile I decided to go to the menu and look at the skins. As I reached the end I wondered why the arkham knight was there. I then equipped the skin an saw the "equipped" word disappear from red hood's default skin and onto the arkham knight. Was confused at first, til I figured out that I just spoiled the story for myself. :'D

    submitted by /u/TheLilKennyV3
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What disappointed you most about the Arkham series?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Even though I love the Arkham franchise I have to say it brought more disappointment than it did satisfaction.

    The biggest problem I had with it was how it wasted most characters.

    The only villains I think got the best treatment they could've got were: Joker, Mr Freeze, Mad Hatter, Bane, Ra's al Ghul, Killer Croc and I suppose Poison Ivy.

    The other ones were either added in because they're a big name and had no influence on the plot at all or they were built up but were wasted.

    Riddler wasn't utilised as much as he could've been, he got no character development at all, I don't count Origins because that's a prequel and it showed how he became Riddler but he didn't change at all in the present day he just stayed the same.

    Penguin wasn't used as much as he should've been.

    Two-Face wasn't used in Origins he was referenced now and there but I was hoping for his origin to be shown, how he became Two-Face I wanted to see his and Bruce's friendship developed but in City he was just there for the sake of it.

    Hugo Strange could've been the one behind the events of Arkham Asylum but he was wasted.

    Clayface was a cool addition in City but I think he could've served a bigger role.

    Scarecrow had promise and I was hyped for his return in Knight but he played second fiddle to the Joker.

    Black Mask should've been the main boss of Origins but he was replaced by the Joker.

    Firefly was alright in Origins but he was wasted in Knight with that awful boss battle.

    Deathstroke wasn't utilised as much in Origins but he had a cool boss battle but in Knight he had a terrible boss battle and it ruined Deathstroke.

    Deadshot was disappointing in City. The boss battle was atrocious, it was pretty much: hide, sneak, hide, sneak, walk underneath, sneak attack and then you've won. They could've gave him a better boss battle at least.

    Anarky should've been used in Knight and I thought he was done well in Origins he was just a kid but he could've grown since then in Knight and actually could screw over the Batman but instead he was reduced to references.

    Scarface and the Ventriloquist were referenced in Asylum but never showed up in any of the games.

    Jason Todd felt rushed. He was referenced in City when Joker said to Tim Drake in a challenge map, "Didn't I kill you already? No?" He was finally brought in to Knight as Arkham Knight and became Red Hood shortly after. His development felt rushed.

    Nightwing should've had a bigger influence in the Arkham games he's Batman's first Robin but I think the timeline sort of justifies why they couldn't use Dick Grayson as Robin because Asylum takes place 9 years into Batman's career? He could've appeared in City as a side character.

    Tim Drake could've had a bigger influence in City he could've been a good side character who you could've played as in some missions to help Batman.

    Azrael got next to no development.

    The most disappointing one of all is Hush. He was built up in City and he tried to make face similar to Bruce's so he can take his place sounds like the foundations of an amazing storyline but instead the side mission in Knight with Hush in(can't remember the name of it) was two button prompts pretty much: one to trigger Hush to beat up Lucius and another for Bruce counter Hush. WHAT A WASTE. Hush could've been the main villain of Knight with Scarecrow as his accomplice.

    The biggest biggest problem is the overuse of the Joker. He was fine in Asylum and City because it made sense for him to be the main villain but he took the spotlight away from most villains and that's why they were wasted.

    Even though the reveal that Black Mask was Joker in Origins was shocking and cool it was disappointing because Black Mask could've had potential.

    Arkham Knight should've had Hush and Scarecrow as the main villains but instead Joker is the main villain who makes them second fiddles.

    It sucks that they wasted the characters just to include the Joker, he wasn't needed in Origins or Knight, maybe he could've had one level centred around him in Origins but he shouldn't have been the main villain. Knight shouldn't have featured him at all.

    A minor problem is the lack of more obscure villains like Cluemaster, Prometheus, Court of Owls(they could be the main villains of their own game), Owlman, Doctor Death, Maxi Zeus(or whatever he was called can't remember), Great White Shark and Scarface.

    submitted by /u/TheGr3aTAydini
    [link] [comments]

    My little idea of a game between City and Knight

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Keep Asylum, City and Origins.

    But after the Identity Thief side mission, the game after should have had Hush (as Bruce Wayne) as the main villain working with Penguin who would happily help him bring Wayne down. They close Wayne enterprises down and perhaps take all of Bruce's money leaving Batman with very little resources who has to stop them but also protect his identity.

    A game inbetween with no Joker would also have made the reveal in Knight so much more special after so long.

    submitted by /u/Superflash01
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite game in the series and also the game that introduced me to arkhamverse

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Batman: Arkham - The Perfect Origin (Part 1)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:49 AM PST

    Batman vs Judas Contract Deathstroke? Arkham Origins

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I want to swap the Deathstroke skin for the Judas Contract skin so I can fight him in the boss battle.
    Any mesh code for that?

    submitted by /u/wolfrrr
    [link] [comments]

    When a new game is announced will you want the backstory on the weird promotional strategy?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Will you care by then why it's been this weird?

    submitted by /u/harrier1215
    [link] [comments]

    Batman: Arkham - The Perfect Origin

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Rusty in combat when returning

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    So every so often I'll come back to play one of the games, and I always feel alittle rusty like I forgot what some enemies attack patterns are, especially in Knight given how many variations both Batman and enemy combat has, so I was wondering which challenge maps are the best for each game to re-hone my combat skills that give me kinda an idea of what every enemy type has in their arsenal.

    submitted by /u/ShoxSpidey95
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played any of the batman Arkham games as of yet, but I am about to get PlayStation Now which means I get all four, which one should I play first?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    This is the Audio Spectragramm of the "WB GAMES BATMAN CELEBRATION". I couldnt find any hidden message in this, so I ask YOU, can you see anything that could be a hidden message?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment