• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 20, 2022

    Batman Arkham Arkham City but if Bruce wasn't Batman

    Batman Arkham Arkham City but if Bruce wasn't Batman


    Arkham City but if Bruce wasn't Batman

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 06:27 PM PDT

    When that light hits the sky, it’s not just a call… It’s a warning!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 01:50 PM PDT

    I find this pretty funny, especially with the sound effect

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 10:55 PM PDT

    Where was Alfred in Batman Arkham Asylum?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 02:49 PM PDT

    Last time I checked Alfred doesn't show up in the game at all. Not even a call through Batman's communications, the only time he appears in the game is through a character bio. Has this been explained?

    submitted by /u/Atom283
    [link] [comments]

    IF Warner, DC and Roacksteady decide to make a New "Arkham" Game what Obscure Villain you would like to see? Me: The Reaper

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 12:57 AM PDT

    I rescored Batman's escape from GCPD in The Batman (2022) with the Arkham City Main Theme by Nick Arundel

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 02:48 PM PDT

    Does Batman work very often in the Arkham Universe?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm replaying Arkham Knight and the first thing Commissioner Gordon says to Batman is "You still know how to make an entrance." Maybe it's just me, but this dialogue makes it seem like the two haven't seen each other in a while, and the handshake sort of confirms this.

    So my question is: Does Batman work very often in the Arkham Universe? Or is he only called in for the big tasks such as the Scarecrow threat to Gotham? I mean, the GCPD doesn't rely on him for everything, right?

    Obviously in the comics Batman is constantly at work to clean up Gotham, but maybe it's different in the Arkham Universe? I'd love to hear your guys' take on Batman's crime-stopping schedule.

    submitted by /u/Zalamb1500
    [link] [comments]

    Drip $$$

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 03:46 PM PDT

    Welcome to Gotham... the City of Fear

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 09:34 PM PDT

    My Thoughts On The Season Of Infamy side missions:

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 04:11 AM PDT

    So I decided to beat the game 4 times before downloading the the expansion pack (just to get the snow lol). I wore the 2008 skin and the Rocksteady Batmobile. And here's how I feel about all 4, I did it in this order

    Mad Hatter:

    I thought this one was okay. The whole searching for cops and defusing bombs kinda showed the more detective side of Batman. And I thought the book trap part was pretty dope. Although I found it kinda weird they never mentioned the events of origins, where Batman originally met Jervis, instead they throw you in Arkham asylum even though he wasn't there

    Killer Croc:

    This one was pretty solid,I like the fact they have put Iron Heights in the game considering it was in the show "Arrow". And I like that Nightwing was involved. The boss fight with croc despite being a reskin of Albert king, it was cool RKOing him lol

    Ra's Al Ghul:

    Now this one was great, and I liked that it challenged Batman's moral code. And Nyssa was a great addition to this

    Mr Freeze:

    My favorite one and most emotional one, it ended the arc of Mr Freeze pretty well. Although it is kinda weird after you finish everything that the Militia still exists even though Arkham knight dissapeared and deathstroke was in jail lol

    I wish some of these were in the main side missions, they would've been better than having the dumb militia bomb/checkpoint/ watch towers,

    submitted by /u/Emo-Gamer-18
    [link] [comments]

    I need more Batman games in the future so I can stop playing this!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 10:29 PM PDT

    Titan Batman

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 04:26 AM PDT

    Taking down all of Blackfire's men in a single 86x combo with 15x variation (AK/NG+)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 10:30 PM PDT

    When your overconfident!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 11:39 AM PDT

    No comment

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 03:10 PM PDT

    Conor McGregor had been studying Arkham Origins Batman - On a side note, Rocksteady should've included this backwards scramble in Arkham Knight

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 08:38 PM PDT

    Just opened Reddit to this. The photo speaks for itself

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 10:35 PM PDT

    I was inspired by the new Batman movie to play Arkham Knight again. I created a stealth route to feel more like Batman. Hope y'all enjoy!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 01:15 AM PDT

    I just got Batman Arkham Knight since it was only like $8 on the PlayStation store I really like it so I took some photos I the new 52 and Batman inc suits are my favorites so far

    Posted: 19 Apr 2022 02:28 PM PDT

    You hear that?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2022 05:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment