• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 25, 2021

    Batman Arkham does anyone remembers this batman arkham origins mobile by netherealm

    Batman Arkham does anyone remembers this batman arkham origins mobile by netherealm


    does anyone remembers this batman arkham origins mobile by netherealm

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Me staying in the Arkham City menu just for the theme

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Finish the quote. Wrong answers only "and at the end of fear..."

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:50 AM PST

    My Top 10 Favorite Arkham Skins

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:25 PM PST

    Professor Pyg vs Zsasz, who wins?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:28 PM PST

    Why do you hate Riddler?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Don't know if this question has been asked before, but I find it interesting.

    I love the Arkhamgames to death and have introduced the series to many friends of mine. NONE of them have defeated the Riddler, and only one of them didn't because there were too many riddles. All the others? They HATED him. One with a fucking passion. They hated him teasing, him thinking himself superior etc. And after lurking in commentsections on all kind of different plattforms it seems to be a running theme. It seems that many players can't stand the character, and if they come to the point in his mission in Arkham Knight where he hides; it seems like a large part of the community is like "Good! He can stay there for all I care", instead of getting the satisfaction of shutting him the hell up.

    Ofcourse: this might be because that is the more vocal part of the fanbase. Just want to see what the community really thinks. I, personally, LOVE how they treated his character and love the way he's written. His comments, his reaction, his pure refusal to accept defeat. Love it. But at the end of the day I also ask myself (bonusquestion if you want to ponder with me): "If the way he's written, even if it's in line with his character, stops the player from completing/enjoying the game; is it good or bad writing..?".

    EDIT: Just realised "Why didn't you complete the Riddler side missions?" would be a better way to ask the question. Too bad one can't edit the title

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Laykane
    [link] [comments]

    Small detail in Arkham Knight I haven’t seen posted on here. Clearly the symbol has been pointed out before, but while approaching the door Batman will stare at the symbol no matter which way the camera is facing.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:22 PM PST

    The game won't let me fire the line launcher, I have tried restarting the game and changing the skin but they didn't help anyone got any ideas?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 02:14 AM PST

    BRUH

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Honestly love ruining their day

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Batman is based???

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:06 AM PST

    How I’m celebrating thanksgiving! Revisiting after it first came out.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Best Arkham Knight dlc part 1

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Map based on Arkhamverse version of Gotham

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Day 26 of my descent into madness, my own riddler trophy

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 12:30 PM PST

    How did everything go wrong at once

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Fast travelling to Metropolis I hope

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PST

    There are some really hard levels in all the games but completing them is worth it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I was looking through my camera roll and found this.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:20 AM PST

    I am about to go through hell AGAIN. Please pray for me....I NEED EMOTIONAL SUPPORT because I have PTSD from doing this on original Arkham City. I am NOT looking forward to doing it again...on Return to City.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:57 PM PST

    I did my best ��

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:50 AM PST

    If I could punch someone through a video game, Riddler would be it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:50 AM PST

    (Spoilers) Favorite game over quote?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Mine is "Why's everything gone dark? Are we dying? We better not be dying, Bruce!" from The Joker in Arkham Knight.

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Hamster_6
    [link] [comments]

    This comment on a YouTube video got me

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment