• Breaking News

    Monday, November 22, 2021

    Batman Arkham Arkham Knight’s photo mode isn’t talked about enough. Here’s a few pics I took on my last play through.

    Batman Arkham Arkham Knight’s photo mode isn’t talked about enough. Here’s a few pics I took on my last play through.


    Arkham Knight’s photo mode isn’t talked about enough. Here’s a few pics I took on my last play through.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:10 AM PST

    Had a lot of fun gliding around looking for cool spots!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:36 AM PST

    I think playing as Catwoman in Arkham City has torn the fabric of reality

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 10:45 AM PST

    I just got arkham asylum/city for 5 dollars (sorry if it's been posted)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I had been waiting for this sale, so sorry if a bunch of people already said it. But ps store (ps4), u.s., return to arkham for 5 dollars, as of last night (Nov 22, 2021). I'd been wanting this for a while, because otherwise, every other time I want to play these two, I have to hook up my 360, and it's annoying.

    That annoyance wasn't worth 20 bucks. But 5? Hell yes. Especially since this is the time of year I always want to play arkham

    I do hate that ps4 only offers origins on psnow, at least that I've seen. So that one. Which I love, I still have to hook up 360. Oh well

    submitted by /u/EmeraldTwilight009
    [link] [comments]

    If rocksteady did add the telltale suit to AK. Should it be realistic or have the cartoony style like exactly in the game?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Anarky makes some pretty valid points in Origins

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Some of the things Anarky says I actually agree with. It applys to the world we live in now, though I don't agree with everything he does raise some pretty valid points

    submitted by /u/DMBear89
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyones arkham city and asylum still not saving for anybody?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I just wanna check because recently both games started saving my progress

    submitted by /u/Juniorbuffalo96
    [link] [comments]

    Change subreddit name

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Rank 6th gen batman games!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I will make a second post for 5th gen but this is all 6th gen I am including pc only main games too just the 6th gen era games if you know what I mean.

    Lego batman (PS2,PSP only)

    Batman begins

    Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu

    Batman: Toxic chill

    Batman: Justice unbalanced

    Batman: Dark Tomorrow

    Batman:Vengeance

    Bonus: Justice league heroes ps2

    submitted by /u/PurpleTwo8851
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Tower observation deck glitch?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2021 07:58 AM PST

    I have completed the story but the "breach observation deck" mission is still there. I think it might be because I used the freeze grenade glitch to reach the tower instead of the intended way. Anything I can do about this?

    submitted by /u/MistahOkfksmgur
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment