• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Batman Arkham My unofficial Arkham Asylum collection.

    Batman Arkham My unofficial Arkham Asylum collection.


    My unofficial Arkham Asylum collection.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So, I did the maths and their are 924 trophies (with DLC)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Anyone notice that Joker changes the statues in Arkham Knight, like his face on the billboards?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    No, that’s impossible!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Accidentally Falling though the boundaries in Arkham Origins

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Can anyone explain what this room is in Arkham Asylum? It's under the elevator in the vents where Harley Quinn escapes on.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    after many hours- I finally beat it for the first time- Knight and City down, Asylum and Origins to go

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me with the batman arkham knight point of impact trophy?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Where are these skins? I have the Xbox series s

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else here just want a new Arkham game despite "Knight having the perfect ending"?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Although I am a bit excited for suicide squad, I really can't help but finding myself wanting a new arkham game by rocksteady. Those games are just amazing and were ahead of their time.

    So many people say the Arkham series should be done just because Knight was intended to be the final game in the series. Technically, it wasn't even the final game since Batman Arkham VR came out afterwards, but I digress.

    Yes, I understand why people wanted a break from the series at the time when Knight came out and I understand why Rocksteady wanted a break but I think it's been long enough that the world is ready for a new Arkham game whether it comes in the form of a sequel, prequel, or even a complete reboot of the series.

    Rocksteady just did such a perfect job with the character and it is nice to see them branch out and try other stuff but it would also be nice if they eventually return to their roots and give us the greatest Batman game the world has ever seen. The possibilities of next gen+Batman are amazing.

    Gotham Knights seems alright but it isn't an arkham game nor does it even implement the freeflow combat system, something that really made the arkham games stand out. But we'll just have to see.

    I just can't help but feel like Rocksteady never making a Batman game again would be like Rockstar never making a GTA title again.

    submitted by /u/YourDreamCatcher
    [link] [comments]

    The loss was too embarrassing for Bruce, he just wanted to melt through the floor (Arkham Origins)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I think Catwoman should have her own Arkham game. I can see it working out. She has more gadgets than just her whip, caltrops and bolas, she rides a motorcycle, has side missions including thievery missions and reluctantly helping Gotham citizens.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I haven't quite thought of what the main story would be. I've toyed with the idea of Selina investigating Bruce's death on whether or not he's really dead or have it be taken place either before the Arkham comics, between Arkham City and Arkham Knight or show what she's been doing during the Arkham Asylum events or a mix of all of them where it's primarily taken place after Arkham Knight but there are flashback gameplay moments. She also has a large assortment of different skins like her Arkham City suit, her Arkham Knight suit, and various suits from the comics and cartoons and other adaptions including the Golden Age look with the purple dress and green cape, the Michelle Pfeiffer suit, her suit from The New Batman Adventures, and her Injustice suit (both games). I know there's already an upcoming Arkham game called Gotham Knights and also Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League coming out but I don't know if those are taken place in the same universe or if they're just from the same developers. Either way, I've always wanted Catwoman to have her own game. (Not including the Halle Berry Catwoman film based game.) Anyways, I don't know how everyone feels on this but it's just something I personally have always wanted.

    submitted by /u/beekee404
    [link] [comments]

    When will the polls end?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    What is your favorite character to play as in Arkham Knight (besides Batman)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    I would add Azrael but there is not enough room

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Eye9123
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else just automatically know where to find Stagg without detective vision at this point? ���� just found him in like 5 seconds

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    I did it, Arkham City Catwoman ranked challenges, I did all of them.....

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    NOW ONTO THE F ING CAMPAIGNS WISH ME LUCK I WANT TO DIE, I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ROBIN OR NIGHTWING YET

    I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW NIGHTWING PLAYS

    but maybe it won't be so bad

    submitted by /u/ElMantl07
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why the riddle isn't showing as completed? How can I fix it?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Favourite Batman in the Arkham Series.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Which Batman do y'all like the best out the Arkham Series?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ElitePatheticReddit
    [link] [comments]

    action figures,

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    How Batman saw the Jokers memories

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is what everyone thought, but it really doesn't make sense for Batman to be able to see Jokers memories. With that being said, the scenes in Batman Arkham Knight where Batman sees Jokers memories make perfect sense. I always thought Batman wasn't seeing the memories themselves, but rather what he inferred based on his own knowledge, and the fear toxin filling the gaps. I mean, there wasn't much to the Barbra Gordon memory when she was shot, so it would've been pretty easy to figure out what happened. I imagine it to be something like the detective vision sequences we had when we were trying to find Barbra. As for Jason Tod, it's the same story. Batman's just kind of making assumptions aided by the fear toxin.

    submitted by /u/Famous_Painter3709
    [link] [comments]

    Jumpscare

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I found this in arkham asylum what fo you guys think it is

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment