• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Batman Arkham I am very frustrated

    Batman Arkham I am very frustrated


    I am very frustrated

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Looks like Croc got out..

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    You shouldn't have said that ��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    This may very well be one of the best shots I've gotten in Arkham Knight. The helicopter was a happy accident.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Two best friends hanging out

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I was born in the 90s so grew up with the Keaton batmobile….and 1992 Animated Series so love Ben afflecks 2016 BVS suit so I had to put both together….����‍♂️��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Why are big guys faster?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Bittersweet ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Be nice if there were any skins at all

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Dramatic Lightning

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    This was actually much more fun to get than I thought

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    This was the last trophy I needed. My life is complete

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Arkham bundle is on sale on steam! I do wish it had arkham originas tho

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Joker predicted the ending

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Which side mission do you prefer in Batman Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    My favourite is "the perfect Crime"

    submitted by /u/filippo_sett
    [link] [comments]

    Batman took me forever to get all the bonus content medals, cat woman and robin I did in the same night and night wing is honestly worse then Batman, I am not looking forward to this.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    If the batman arkham games got ported to the wii u why not the switch?.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Sound familiar?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    (Story) “Use the middle stick…”

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    this is just a story time and me wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

    my dad and I played Asylum, City, and part of Origins together. he told me, "you're too young to play these games" (i was 6 when asylum came out, so that was valid i suppose) so he would play, i would watch.

    as you can assume from the title, the scarecrow trolls threw both him and i in a loop. i vividly remember thinking, "MOVE DAD!" when joker whipped out the pistol to send you to the game over screen. my dad said something like, "what the hell am i supposed to do?" as the "use the middle stick to dodge joker's bullet" *or whatever the quote actually is) appeared in the bottom of the screen.

    I walked over to him and looked at the controller. I knew there was no middle stick (having played and become a professional at "batman: the rise of sin tzu"), however i was a young and naive child, and assumed the gamestop we got Asylum from gave us a new controller or something like that. i was confused and asked my dad "maybe you have to shake the controller?" my dad proceeded to rage quit (he hadn't died yet, and apparently was angry about breaking that) and we took a day or two break.

    we went back and loaded into the scene where batman digs out of the grave. i thought my dad beat scarecrow without me, and i was pretty sad because i felt as if i missed part of the game but said nothing to him about it. 5ish years later, i learned the truth, that it was all a cruel ploy by the devs and my dad never played without me watching.

    that's all. let me know if any of you have any cool or funny experiences with these masterpieces. these games will always hold a special place in my heart. thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/itseli44
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played Arkham City, Origins and Knight but never played Asylum

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Is the game worth playing after having finished the other three?

    submitted by /u/LowChart7941
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment