• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Batman Arkham did my best to recreate some scenes from the batman trailer in arkham knight

    Batman Arkham did my best to recreate some scenes from the batman trailer in arkham knight


    did my best to recreate some scenes from the batman trailer in arkham knight

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Joker: Kiss me or I'll destroy Gotham! Batman:

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Batman role-plays scenarios with his lover on the weekends

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Before Gotham Knights comes out, I want one last thing for Rocksteady to do for Arkham Knight. Make The Batman 2022 skin pack (Outfit for Batman and Catwoman, and the Batmobile). It would be highly appreciated I think by everyone if Rocksteady could do that.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Chaotic

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I like that Batman doesn't expose the Arkham Knight's identity even to the GCPD after finding it out

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    A fun prank i set up for when the receptionist comes back to work hehe

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    original Arkham Batmobile

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Why is it raining inside the Clocktower? ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    My new favorite skin/batmobile combo

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    What did you do, Crane?!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Went for a vampire Batman vibe with this screenshot.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I know the hallucinations are supposed to be the most scary part of AK, but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!! It isn’t even a nightmare.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Batman Arkham Knight Save file glitch?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Hi there recently i decided to play batman arkham knight seeing as i havent played it in a while and after several days of playing i was 99.1% done with the game as i still had a few riddler trophies to collect. My ps4 basically reset itself and i recoverd my data thanks to ps+. But once i went to go play arkham knight again my save file that was at 99.1% went down to 18%. I just want to know has this happen to anyone else as i cant recover the progress my game was at. Also is there anything i can do to go back to the point i was at?

    submitted by /u/Memes4SalePls
    [link] [comments]

    DC Collectibles Arkham Asylum Killer Croc

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    So about a batman beyond arkham game who do yall think should be the main villains and what should the plot be and who should write the story?.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Honestly imo paul dini should definitely write the story and should be based on the batman beyond (1999) cartoon with terry maginnis taking on the mantle aka batman beyond and going up against villains like derek powers aka blight mr fixx inque shriek spellbinder the dee dee sisters the joker gang curare kobra and the royal flush gang and introduce a brand new catwoman and a brand new poison ivy along with a brand new hush and i think the plot should revole around the first 2 seasons of batman beyond along with the batman beyond comics but what do yall think?.

    submitted by /u/Cloverfield887
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I use the joker Batmobile after I unlock it?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    XBox One X Riddler point of view trophy errors had me so confused this last play through. I previously beat it on PS4 and Xbox one

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment