• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Batman Arkham One of the best boss fights of all time

    Batman Arkham One of the best boss fights of all time


    One of the best boss fights of all time

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Dedicated to my dog

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    protocol 10 meme

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    not sure if this has been done before

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    You guys still like Harley?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Militia: ���� Batman: ����

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:32 AM PST

    Finally! Got #1 on the world leaderboard for graveyard shift but when I Tried to hold on longer than 100 minutes I learned there’s actually a time limit cap. -.-

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:47 PM PST

    Came across this pretty unique finisher. Stunned one, jumped off of him to takedown Sickle man. Years of playing this game and never had seen this before so thought I'd share.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    No...it’s the children who are wrong

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    XBOX ONE controller wont work on arkham asylum on PC

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    As the title says, I plug in my xbox one controller with a usb cord into my pc and it wont work at all with Arkham asylum, please help

    submitted by /u/cheeseboi_12
    [link] [comments]

    Ok guys listen, I can explain

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:20 PM PST

    The Head of the Demon

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    (Spoilers) Tips for "I am the Night" in Origins

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I am in my third run of I am the Night and I still cannot beat it for the life of me. I die in the Firefly boss fight where you have to grapple onto him and dodge the rocks and rubble and I don't know how to counter it. When I did NG+ I could constantly reset and do it again, but if I die here it's over. So for anyone who has done "I am the Night" how do I get beyond this point?

    submitted by /u/brotallyswagical_
    [link] [comments]

    Only two left to go! Ik my Arkham Origins and Return To Arkham Cases For Xbox are messed up. I'm working on getting replacements

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:02 PM PST

    patients in arkham asylum be like

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:20 AM PST

    A Death in the Family

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Is City anyone else least favorite?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    I know it's most people's favorite, but honestly it's never done that much for me. Every other game imo does something way better then City. Asylum has the best atmosphere and level design, along with the very slick comic book like UI. Origins has the best story, characters and music, Knight's non batmobile gameplay is just the absolute pinnacle, along with the best city and graphics. Even before Knight came out I felt that Origins did a much better job of taking the series open world then City. City's open world just feels too small, there's serous pacing issues, and the secondary villains and most bosses just sort of appear out of nowhere and are then gone, without really any connection to anything else. That's always bugged me. Off the top of my head the only thing I can think of is city has the most nonlinear skill tree I believe. I'm not trying to start fight and I don't hate the game ofcourse, I just want to know how much of a minority I'm in.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Day 37 of posting my Arkham Knight screenshots.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    Arkham Collection PS5 60fps

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Hey Guys, does the Arkham Collection run in 60fps on the ps5 or is it locked to 30? thx

    submitted by /u/yChoffy
    [link] [comments]

    Riddler

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:46 PM PST

    In Arkham Knight, I learned that you need to interrogate Riddler thugs to enable the riddler challenges on the map. I have a couple questions:

    1. Is there a way to know nice you have enabled all the locations of all the riddler challenges on the map. Like... is there a way to know once I've interrogated as many thugs as I can in a certain area?

    2. Are there any other places I need to interrogate Riddler thugs besides the 3 main islands?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Riemax
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play Arkham Origins on Xbox One?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:46 PM PST

    It's the one Arkham game I have left to play. I don't have a 360 anymore. Is there a way to play it on Xbox One?

    submitted by /u/NoahTheMan2007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment