• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Batman Arkham What happened in Metropolis?

    Batman Arkham What happened in Metropolis?


    What happened in Metropolis?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Is it just me or does this give off vibes of the Riddler tunnels in Knight

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    They typed BUFFMEUP

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Negotiation 100

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Finally got all 1431 challenge map stars in Arkham Knight on PC! Really proud of this.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:40 PM PST

    (oc)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    It’d be cool if you could come back and keep your word to break the other arm

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Was second on the leaderboard with harassing (defeating the thugs) then managed to make it to number one today ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:08 AM PST

    Reference?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Mass Producing the Cure

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Hey so quick question.

    my brother is currently playing through City and randomly asked me how batman and team cured the 2000 infected people in the hospitals. obviously, Bruce found a cure but as my brother points out, they were both destroyed.

    I'm sure they kept a record of how to make it. but don't they need the restorative enzyme from Ra's blood to stabilize the cure?

    if that's the case how did they mass produce it and save those 2000 people with Ra's no longer in the picture?

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/malachor78
    [link] [comments]

    That’s very accurate and I have played through this game 3 times and never seen anything other that what the meme says and he also has the bat cave built and a full bat computer set up

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    I was casually playing when this happened

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    A poll

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Which Harley Quinn design is you're fav from the arkham games?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WhichAttention3107
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch preventing you from rescuing Dr. young from Zasz

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Sorry if this is a possible spoiler, but when going to save dr. young from zsasz in the warden's office, I failed and had to restart and when I did, the door now will no longer open and batman just says, "I can't leave her to die". No door in the hallway will now open (the one that has catwomans gear in the glass case). Has anyone ever experienced this before? If so, is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/devour2004
    [link] [comments]

    Wow I am dumb

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    After all the times I played Knight, I only just know realized for the Balancing Act riddler section, Batman doesn't need to stay on the pressure pad himself. You just need to press it once and the batmobile will always have control over the platforms. I've always had batman stand on it for the whole time and use the remote to move the car. The only reason I just found this out is by watching a youtuber I fallow do it the right way.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    A sequel to another meme I made some time ago.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Oh *I* cheated? Ok, sure.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Batman knocked out Simon Stagg so he wouldn't have to deal with his nightmares but he didn't do the same for officer Owens.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Arkham Origins: Is there any rhyme or reason to Crimes in Progress?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Anytime I play this game, I always get stuck on that last tier of Gotham Protector for a while. Is there anything I should know to force out spawns or something?

    I know the Acts of Violence mission from City had some reasoning to it, which is why I'm asking if there's anything on this from Origins.

    submitted by /u/NuclearChavez
    [link] [comments]

    I’m puzzled

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Batman Arkham knight takes place after Arkham city, and the main storyline in Arkham knight is to defeat scarecrow, but wasn't scarecrow killed in Arkham asylum by croc?

    submitted by /u/Brunoismyuncle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment