• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Batman Arkham Catwoman's Revenge in a nutshell

    Batman Arkham Catwoman's Revenge in a nutshell


    Catwoman's Revenge in a nutshell

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Not really Batman related but I’ve seen memes like this floating around and it inspired me to make one from my favorite Arkham

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Riddler was a nerd anyway ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    It's insane how photogenic this game is

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    u/yoyo5boiiii's post on here made me want to add a bit to his meme. Yeah I like doing the riddler challenges, so what.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    Fuck Augmented Reality in City

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Fuck it hard.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/3nchilada5
    [link] [comments]

    Don't think you can escape me assholes ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    After 10+ years, I came back to the Asylum and went for the platinum.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Arkham Origins PS3 ONLINE Question! How do I get into a match?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Just got back into this, saw the servers are still up! They indeed are! But I can't find any matches. When should I search for matches? Also, which game mode is more popular so I have a better chance to find a match? Inv Pred Online? Or Hunter, Hunted? Or do I have it all wrong? Is it private matches only? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/neko_nep
    [link] [comments]

    It's a FLASHBACK!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    I’m having trouble activating Big Head Mode on Arkham City.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    This is on Return to Arkham, by the way.

    I've tried everything relating to the cheat. Spinning the right stick clockwise, counter-clockwise, spinning both the sticks, I've tried having a different gadget selected, I've tried it with both Batman and Catwoman, I've tried it in the main menu, but it just. Won't. Work.

    I've completed the story, even to the extent of getting Catwoman's loot back, but it still won't work.

    Does anyone know why it's just not activating?

    submitted by /u/Hawaii2010
    [link] [comments]

    Sheck your numbers

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Arkham City Completion

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    I'm trying to fully complete Arkham City in 1 save file and is the max completion for a save file 100%? If so does that just include new game plus? Lastly do you have to do riddler's revenge or does that not do anything percentage wise?

    submitted by /u/SlightCastle638
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Arkham Knight DLC's Worth It??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Hello there,

    Arkham Knight might be my favorite game ever. I love it. I've played both the story and new game plus to 100% 3 times each since I got the game in 2018. I am wondering how the DLC story packs are for this great game. Currently the Xbox store has em for $1.99 each (except for Batgirl and Season of Infamy, those are $6.99 and $9.99 respectively.) What are everyone's thoughts on these/which ones should I get??

    submitted by /u/PrettyNeat20
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham Asylum Text Tone

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    I'm an iPhone user and was wondering if there is a way to get the Arkham Asylum PA System sound as a text tone. It's not in iTunes ringtones. Anybody ever come across it?

    submitted by /u/OperaGhostAD
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    So I have recently bought the Batman arkham collection on PS4 and it does not have origins in it. So my question is in which order shall I play the games and when it comes to origins I will watch a walkthrough to figure out what happens so count origins as if I will play it, now I know there are two ways to play, by order of release and by order of story. Which order do you guys recommend I play and please let me know which order that is (by mentioning the games). Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Brunoismyuncle
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of Scarecrow do you prefer?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    It's the same character but personality and design wise the Scarecrow went through a major change. Which version did you prefer? Feel free to explain your choice in the comments

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CharlieChapter
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use alternate skins?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment