• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Batman Arkham Arkham Villians Ranked By How It'd Feel If You Hugged Them

    Batman Arkham Arkham Villians Ranked By How It'd Feel If You Hugged Them


    Arkham Villians Ranked By How It'd Feel If You Hugged Them

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:26 PM PST

    It was quite the journey

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    got Return To Arkham City yesterday. Here's my favorite glitch.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    When a thug says he'll take your mask after you're dead

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    "My intellect TOWERS above yours, Batman. I wonder if you’ll ever solve this riddle?"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hi dumbass ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Pls rate my meme

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    x173 Combo in street fight Arkham Knight

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I respect the arkham knight

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:57 AM PST

    The Arkham Knight knew Bruces identity but never told scarecrow. idk why but I respect him for that

    submitted by /u/Tman08700
    [link] [comments]

    3, 2, 1! �� ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Me after completing that last riddler race

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Frozen League

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Help: I am using explosive gel wrong apparently, and I don’t know how! (City)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    I was doing Robin's levels in Riddler's revenge, when I realized I couldn't earn one medal: the medal for knocking a goon out with a weak wall and explosive gel. Whenever I do it, even if the goon is right next to the wall and I have the notification telling me a hostage is there, he is only knocked DOWN, and remains conscious.

    Does anyone know why I might be having this problem? Is there something special I need to do?

    submitted by /u/3nchilada5
    [link] [comments]

    Guys pls help iam currently trying to download batman arkham knight but it dosnt work and keeps failing and dosnt even download properly pls watch video to understand and pla give any suggestions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Track about Batman

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Hey what's up ya'll!

    As a die hard batman fan since day one, the mindset of Bruce Wayne has always seemed super intriguing to me. I recently created a song titled "Vain Bruce Wayne". I attempted to harness the arrogant nature that Bruce Wayne portrays in order to stay under cover. I really have no idea who to send this song out to but I feel that batman fans will at least respect it a little loll Thank you guys!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxXFlXfyMN4&t=1s

    submitted by /u/entitled1399
    [link] [comments]

    My new high score in the iceberg lounge in knight!!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Quick question about Arkham Collection.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    So I have Arkham Knight already but I've been holding off to play it until I got money to buy the previous games in the series, the Arkham collection is on sale now on the ps store for £16.49 compared to return to Arkham which has the 2 games I need but is £34.99, so was going to pick that up even though I already have Knight as it still seems like a good deal. Would I have to download Arkham Knight again as would it be a separate game download if that makes sense? Also do you get the DLC for Knight as well with the Arkham collection or is it just the base game I would get? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ScottBM1998
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody notice similarity of events from Arkham Origins to Daredevil Season 3 on Netflix?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Both involve a fancy hotel with the Villain at the penthouse. Both involve a prison riot. Both involve the hero in a more soured persona compared to their surrounding installments.

    submitted by /u/AirCanMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Origins "assassins"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    As much as I am enjoying my playthrough with origins right now, one thing has really bothered me and that's the marketing/in game statement of the 8 big bads all being "assassins".

    The issue with fiction is that you have to make these characters stupid in not exploiting insta kill poisons or traps so the hero can win when they are caught of guard but even outside of that let's consider each of them individually.

    Deathstroke

    Rather being an assassin he is stated to be a mercenary but I think there is enough overlap where you can see them as one in the same but him using the blockable bowstaff as a default rather than the sword does make it seem like it's more of him just poorly adapting to the job he was given.

    Also I'm fairly sure in the DLC he has KO gas but never uses it in the fight.

    Shiva Actually is an assassin but using just your fits and feet make you shit as one.. Anyone wearing proper armour makes here redundant and if batman actually sdecied to use the glue grenades or a sonic batarang, he could have saved himself a lot of effort down the line by capturing here then and there after their fight.

    Croc I'm actually willing to accept him as a assassin but he failed his job because he batman as not on a boat or water where he could actually stealth kill him.

    Firefly Dude is a robber not a fricking assassin while his weapon can be leath, it is oversized and more like to removed from his hands before he can proply do much but the flight makes it a bit more of a 50/50 for me.

    Bane

    While smarter than in other games, just punching and running hard makes you a shit assassin.

    Copperhead

    If I'm assuming she knows her poison are not insta kills so really she should in invest in some. I get that batman has more chemo resistance than other normal humans as demonstrated by him being resistant against fear toxin in asylum so maybe she did not bother but again it makes her terrible as an assassin and from the amount of times she has been jailed, make it even more so bad to call her an assassin.

    Deadshot

    While shit when he has to target batman, I think it is fair to call him a actual assassin as he shots from far away. (he should use posion in tandem to be more successful but at least its something.)

    Electrocutionor Speaks for himself really, street thug with no poisons or trap knowledge

    submitted by /u/KImk9ff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment