• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Batman Arkham Players realizing who the Arkham Knight was after a few lines of dialogue and one flashback.

    Batman Arkham Players realizing who the Arkham Knight was after a few lines of dialogue and one flashback.


    Players realizing who the Arkham Knight was after a few lines of dialogue and one flashback.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Just patrolling with your bro, after your surrogate father figure activates Knightfall Protocol

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:33 PM PST

    Finally did it and might replay again in future.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Back To The FUTURE!!! | shitty memes return

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Damn Gotham looks good in daytime

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Batman Arkham Art!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Hey guys, it’s me, the kid that’s grinding the entire arkham series in order����‍♂️ So I’ve Finally completed all of the Dark Knight challenges on BAO, and the suit kinda bummed me out since it’s battle damaged�� but we move, we move.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Shadow War DLC

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:46 AM PST

    During the part where you get to decide Ra's fate, what decision does anyone take. During my first playthrough, I destroyed the Lazarus Pit. However, on my new game+ I decided to maybe save Ra's this time but I'm not sure about this because I couldn't imagine Ra's monstrosity with him being injected with immortality.

    What do you all think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/cooldangood
    [link] [comments]

    A little bit psycho

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    After beating some group of scum and having a good conversation with the Riddler's informator, I've noticed this. What a coincidence?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Hanging out

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    My fav suit in AK. (Pictures taken from IPAD)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Watcher in the wings side quest

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:39 AM PST

    On the watcher in the wings side quest, I've made it to the puzzle where you move and rotate the circles however I can't figure out how to move or rotate them on PC

    Am I an idiot or is my game bugged

    submitted by /u/logan-offensive
    [link] [comments]

    My AR challenge progress in Arkham Knight didn’t save

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Yesterday I was completing some combat challenges, and I did all the basic ones that are in the game at the start like azrael's atonement and tower defense, etc. I completed them all with 3 star with each character. I sign in this morning to do some more and that progress hasn't saved, and is saying I have zero stars with all the extra characters. Is this a common issue? Can anyone tell me what to do to stop this from happening again? Thanks

    EDIT: Just to add, I did some races as well but they didn't reset, bar one race with one batmobile

    submitted by /u/JordanRankin
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question about DLC for Arkham City

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    So really simple question: If I were to start playing through, say Harley Quinn's revenge, how does that work? Does the DLC open a new save file, and happens "outside" the main campaign or what?

    submitted by /u/Tiishen
    [link] [comments]

    Not complaining, it's just that he's the only one missing.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hope you guys like these screenshots :)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Maw

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Batman would have lost

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:46 AM PST

    If Jason had used actual tanks instead of drones, he would have overwhelmed Batman. Bats wouldn't have destroyed them

    submitted by /u/SteveBliss88
    [link] [comments]

    The (other) Bat

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    The Gotham Grrrlz

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Should I turn the chief to the police?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Shaft

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment