• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Batman Arkham Completed the game in NG+, pretty proud of myself tbh.

    Batman Arkham Completed the game in NG+, pretty proud of myself tbh.


    Completed the game in NG+, pretty proud of myself tbh.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    When It's Batman's anniversary And WB Montreal Still Didn't Release The new batman Game, Everybody:

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    In the potential new Batman game, what gameplay mechanics/not easily fixable in a patch bugs do you want to see ironed out?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Like mechanics which have been implemented just not very well

    submitted by /u/LukaBro2018
    [link] [comments]

    Not Yet Arkham

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I'vr recently heard of the summer announcements thing with Geoff Keighley, and I thought if a new Batman game is revealed... would it be sooner than June ? Because it doesn't mean the game will come faster,right ? On the contrary if we get trailer or gameplay in the next months and the game comes out like in a year the wait is harder to endure. So what do you prefere ? Know it asap or when we're near the release date.

    submitted by /u/LMi9_9
    [link] [comments]

    Unsolved mysteries/Easter eggs?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Are there any unsolved mysteries left in any of the Arkham games? I remember rocksteady said there was another big secret or something that was never found in AC.

    submitted by /u/diddlepantz
    [link] [comments]

    Finally platinum’d my two fave childhood games

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Do the Stanky leg?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Player traversal idea

    Posted: 05 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone think we should get a more in depth, advanced parkour system in future games.

    submitted by /u/Wagamamas
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I'm confused which game is better as I've finished both recently

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/parrurox
    [link] [comments]

    Last Breakable Object in Arkham City.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Hey, guys. Can ya help a guy out? I'm replaying Arkham City and for the first time ever, I'm doing all the Riddler stuff. I've collected all the trophies, solved all riddles and need only one more breakable object on the map (excluding the ones inside buildings).

    And that's my problem with that last breakable object. I can't find it. I'm starting to get angry. There are no green guys that I can shake down anymore and I don't know what to do. Can you help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ninel56
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed the game ! 240% !

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    How do you guys reckon the playable Batfamily work?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm really curious to see how WBM would handle a playable Batfamily.


    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the platinum trophy for this game. Randomly decided to pick the game up again and decided to get it.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Batman Arkham Zur-En-Arrh Skin

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get the Batman Zur-En-Arrh Skin currently in Batman Arkham Knight? I recently bought it for my PS4 and logged into the WBPlay Account to unlock the Anime suit but is there anyway I can get the Zur-En-Arrh Skin?

    submitted by /u/Kirdna707
    [link] [comments]

    which boss fight is your fav?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Find Scarecrow onboard the second airship "The big box is missing "

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys
    please if any one can help me..I am about to delete this game
    what happened is that i got able to reach the 2nd airship .. But after i killed the mercenaries there i have dropped the Big box out of the airship but i didn't get in the quarantine room ..So i have missed the chance to get inside as after i close the game & opened it later the fragile door is STILL there
    with the big box no where and the airship door is locked with cell
    i searched online and found out that because i didn't enter the room..somehow i am stuck
    i have played about 26 % of the game so far & i don't want to start over
    ANY TIPS WILL BE APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Ahmed922019
    [link] [comments]

    Late is better than never!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Secrets of the Batcave

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Trying to beat this trophy. But I don't get what am I supposed to do ? Can I get damage from enemies, use detective mode and others devices ?

    submitted by /u/teodoshka11
    [link] [comments]

    This is what Bruce Wayne model design in arkham knight. why didnt they stick with this?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Arkham Origins multiplayer ps3

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Would anyone be down to help me grind out the multiplayer trophies? If anyone's interested, dm me or comment and I'll send my discord

    submitted by /u/DumbTwitchMain
    [link] [comments]

    batman v superman apocalypse vibes

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Any tips on beating Iceberg Lounge on AK?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    On average play, my score is 300-400k tops. The rare times i got lucky is 700-800k and then got ganged up by brutes. I heard you need 1000k to face croc?

    Disarm and destroy is always done as soon as possible. Electrified goons are batclawed ASAP too because they (just like brutes) disregard game pauses (whats the correct term?) when doing aerial attack/counter/gadgets. Medic is knocked down and multi-bataranged as soon as possible too.

    Any other tips? Counter icon on/off? I always turn it off because it's sometimes too distracting, was that a poor choice for this map?

    submitted by /u/HeavyBlastoise
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment