• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Batman Arkham I'll stick with Batman

    Batman Arkham I'll stick with Batman


    I'll stick with Batman

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Just made this

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    When an average thug messes up your x30 combo

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    This reminded me of the time we became an oil painting sub

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Batman when he unmasks Anarky in Arkham Origins

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Well, this is how I pass the time while WB "redacted" thing is going nowhere...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    In Arkham knight, when Batman is in his hallucinogenic state he sees chronicles of Arkham from asylum.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    riddler meme

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Joker is getting a little close...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Gotham City could make a great setting for a horror game.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    One more to go ��

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    *Press triangle and circle to pay respects*

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    He's got your scent

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Classic Crusaders

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    A Justice League game is necessary for the Arkham story to be completed.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    I am playing through Arkham Knight, this time with a greater understanding of DC than before and DLC. I know Prometheus and the Court of Owls are popular speculation villains, but neither compares to the presences found in Arkham Knight.

    That Killer Croc DLC mission sincerely changed the entire game for me. Going into Iron Heights is one thing. Finding a cage for Gorilla Grodd is very concerning. Finding Quorum cages with Brainiac's logo/Brainiac nods all over? They experiment and mutate metahumans? Oh no. THAT is a major problem for Gotham right there.

    I know Quorum isn't familiar with all of you, but they are significant. I know them as the creators of Major Force, one of the most dangerous villains in DC (imagine evil Captain Atom). Brainiac being in charge is also a Justice League level threat, and if you look at the floor in the room where you fight Croc, you will see that there are eight cords coming from the Brainiac logo, looking like one of his ships.

    That is perhaps more major than Starro making an appearance. Oh yeah, Starro being in the game is also a majorly upsetting thing as well. It appears the Bat Family was not familiar with him. He is another Justice League level threat.

    Finally, I am 100% certain Lex Luthor supplied the Arkham Knight with his army. Why? I kept noticing Arkham Knight's militia was near or on Lexcorp property, but when I noticed Lex had a presence via voicemail and an endgame appearance, I knew what was up. Multiple times, it was mentioned that someone provided Arkham Knight with funds, but it is never said who exactly it was... yet, the game makes it obvious.

    The game suggested Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Starro, Monarch, Gorilla Grodd as potential future villains in the same fashion previous Arkham games suggested future villains: as Easter eggs. We all know Easter eggs in Gotham are more than that.

    We need a Justice League game. There are references in game for Flash, Swanp Thing, Wonder Woman, and Superman. The best way to continue the story is to bring everyone in. These games have a decent build up to something big. I hope it does not go to waste.

    submitted by /u/Fuck_ODriscolls
    [link] [comments]

    I think the riddlers in my house.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    This just came in the mail today! I’m super happy to get to read the in-between stories!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Im on my way��?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    “I think I lost him. You think I lost him? I think you lost him. I think we're good.”

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Batgirl Wallpaper

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Do any of you guys know how to get this trophy.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Fear

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment