• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Batman Arkham I've managed to beat the SWAT Room (but barely) in Arkham Origins New Game+

    Batman Arkham I've managed to beat the SWAT Room (but barely) in Arkham Origins New Game+


    I've managed to beat the SWAT Room (but barely) in Arkham Origins New Game+

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Arkham Knight's seamless transitions from cutscene to gameplay don't get enough recognition.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Title

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    POV: Batman during a crazy night out

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Who Else Listens To Thugs Completely Before Taking Them Down?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:56 AM PST

    Batman’s Encounter with Mr. Freeze In Arkham City Was Perhaps the Only Boss Fight That Wasn’t All About Raw Power and Recognized Batman’s Detective Skills and the Only Boss Fight That Made Players Use a Variety of Moves.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:27 AM PST

    When you play as Deathstroke in Arkham Origins

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:51 PM PST

    This is a real website. I don’t know if they know how amazing this is

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 01:55 AM PST

    I'm about to go punch a wall be right back

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    Thinly veiled bragging, thy name is The Curtain Falls

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    I did a thing.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    What villian would you have liked to see make an appearance in Arkham Knight?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Personally I would have liked to see Anarky, he gets a mention by name and that's it.

    submitted by /u/nnlt_ig
    [link] [comments]

    The Joker Having a Significant Role Does Not Establish That He Was The Main Villain

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Progress on my ongoing custom Arkham Knight inspired Red Hood armor... about to get started on the gauntlets and work my way down to the shin guards. Modeled and rendered in Zbrush.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Deathstroke challenge pack for Origins. Just in case anyone wants it. Apparently I already own it

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    I am The Night difficulty is the best way to feel like the Batman

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I just replayed the I am The Night difficultly in Arkham Origins and it is by far the best way to feel like you are in BTAS or the comics. It is so great. I remember the first time I played it and I was fighting Bane at the Royal Hotel. One more hit and I would've died and I beat him. It felt like I was the Dark Knight triumphant. Such an amazing feeling. If you haven't played this difficultly I highly recommend it. It's a lot of fun and you'll feel like you truly accomplished something. By the way that huge punch that Bane does where you fly into the book shelves definitely made it feel even more like I was actually fighting Bane. So cinematic.

    submitted by /u/Gotham-Savior
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me someone more menacing

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:09 PM PST

    The Prestige suit is pretty badass imo, what do you all think?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Quick Question

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Is Killer Croc the only villain that was in every arkham game not just as a mention but a cut scene or a fight that survived every game

    submitted by /u/Kjm1504
    [link] [comments]

    So we’re thinking an announcement/reveal is a while off because there are still 8 circles not filled, but what if they just get slowly filled between now and release, as more characters/factions are announced?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I've been playing Arkham since I was a little kid and this is the first time I've ever 100%ed a game. I finally did it yesterday on the save of the first time I played Knight.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    DLC

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:33 AM PST

    hi guys I'm just about to start playing batman Arkham origins and i heard that in batman Arkham origins the season pass not include all the DLC in the game so my question is with the season pass which DLC packs i must buy so I'll have all the DLC in the game?

    submitted by /u/ballquin
    [link] [comments]

    I had a weird idea for Arkham asylum

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:56 PM PST

    It would be cool if after the second scarecrow battle in Arkham mansion that until the last encounter with scarecrow, every time you went into detective mode in a fight, it would have Batman as one of the hostiles, just to show that he is going insane. It probably doesn't make sense but I thought it was a cool idea.

    submitted by /u/geffpants
    [link] [comments]

    Matter of Family is a great DLC

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:52 PM PST

    I just played Matter of Family again and I gotta say, it was better than I remembered. I think WB Montreal did a great job with this DLC besides using the wrong Robin. We got an actual boss fight with Joker and Harley which was nice. The cutscenes were awesome as they were filmed with style and brutality like AO's cutscenes. The banter with the characters was fun. It had a good basic plot for a DLC.

    WB Montreal has given us the best DLC's in the Arkham series. I'd like to mention something else about this DLC. The free roam has music playing. Why is it that WB Montreal are the only ones that have music playing in the background during free roam? None of Rocksteady's games have a soundtrack playing while you free roam. Why is that? Music makes it more enjoyable to me.

    The geography of Gotham City makes zero sense too in this DLC.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamIsComing2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment