• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Batman Arkham It really is true

    Batman Arkham It really is true


    It really is true

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Everytime

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I can’t say for certain, but I believe Blackgate is the exception

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Arkham Logic

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Ah, Yes. I Have Achieved Hacking

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Just Rotate The DNA Helices and Not Only You Have The Formula to The Cure but Also a Computer That Delivers It To You as Fast as a Vending Machine

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Arkham Origins poster I made

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Please reveal the game.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Asylum was and still is still my favorite Arkham game, even almost six years after the series' conclusion.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    First of all let me just make a disclaimer by saying that I don't think any of the games in the Batman: Arkham series are outright terrible. And I know most people love City, Knight, or even Origins the most, but Asylum takes the cake for me.

    I personally think Asylum is a very important game, not just in the Batman: Arkham series, but within the video game industry as a whole. You know how a lot of MCU fans argue that 2008's Iron Man was a giant stepping stone for superhero movies being as big a thing as they are today? That's kind of what Asylum is like for superhero games, to me at least.

    First of all, I think out of all the other Arkham games, Asylum had the best atmosphere. Rocksteady absolutely stuffed Arkham Island with history and detail, and I like that the more time you spend there, the more familiar it becomes. I finished City, Origins and Knight several times, and by the end of those games I just didn't feel like I connected with the setting as much. I also like how lean Asylum is compared to the sequels, with simpler combat and fewer sidequests. It feels more elegant and streamlined than the busy open-world games, which makes for a better paced and more focused story overall. I also really liked how the villains were utilized; Killer Croc is scary as hell, Poison Ivy was deadly intimidating, and Joker has the best lines!

    And here's one thing I think everyone can agree on; Asylum has the best Scarecrow. Period. This game's version of Scarecrow was actually menacing and had relevance in the story, unlike his portrayals in Arkham Knight and Batman Begins. Remember the part where you think your game crashes and then it cuts to a scene where Joker shoots Batman in the face, resulting in a game over? I legit thought the game was fucked when I watched that moment unfold in my first playthrough!

    submitted by /u/JEM12901
    [link] [comments]

    Talia...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Finally, time to beet the hell out of that smug bitch

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    How do I solve this riddler puzzle? I have no idea how to get the Batmobile up there to use the power winch

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Seein' Red

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Arkham knight you're next

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:08 AM PST

    This shot is sooo gorgeous

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Attention to detail in Arkham Knight: The claw marks in Kirk Langstrom's basement lab show how he got out

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    10 Photos Taken Seconds Before Disaster

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:06 AM PST

    It's Time.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Somehow im still passing trig.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    Arkham Knight ending thoughts

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Realistically Batman could've escaped, taken down scarecrow and kept his identity secret. I mean he is a master escape artist. Or Jason could've sped his ass up. Tim probably had many chances of taking scarecrow down too (I understand he was injured after being captured). But any way rocksteady stopped any sequels as Bruce happening (when I say that I mean him not being this fear toxin nightmare batman). Although we would probably never receive a sequel as nightmare batman because I personally don't think it would be that interesting.

    With Bruce being unmasked it also means anyone involved with the bat-family is also at a very high risk of being unmasked. Tim would be extremely vulnerable especially after him marrying Barbara. He could never start a family, sure he could change his name and move but his face would be everywhere and he would just be hunted. It also bugs me how easy it would be to deduce that the new batman is Bruce, surely people aren't gullible enough to believe that batman was killed by an explosion in his own home which would be riddled with state of the art security systems so there is zero possible ways anyone other than him could plant bombs I mean Wayne manor is a literal fortress.

    I would've liked to see a sequel exploring relationships. Tim and Barbara. Dick, Jason and Tim would've been interesting. Bruce and Selina (it started to look like it was going somewhere). Bruce and Jason. Also things like did Jim become mayor? Did Arkham city get rebuilt? Did the asylum get rebuilt after being blown up? Did a healthy Bruce revert back to a less aggressive bat mobile?(When I say healthy I mean not joker infected as in the comics tie ins it was suggested that it was the joker side that wanted it to be a tank)Does Tim remain robin? Is Damian introduced after "that night in metropolis" that was referenced? If they wanted to do knightfall break Batman's back it was introduced so batman could recover and then reclaim his title from azrael. That could've been a game in itself and you take on the order of saint Dumas. I could go on and on with possible sequel ideas.

    For example:(would have to come back for titles) Arkham Knightfall Arkham Hush(I think this would bang) Beyond Arkham(older Bruce) Death of the family(would probably make no sense since jokers dead unless the 3 jokers is a thing) Every epilogue is a prelude(batman marries cat woman) Bruce Wayne murderer & fugitive

    I understand that I have written an essay/rant but what I'm trying to say is if I were the lead writer at rocksteady I would not have ended it how they did maybe it was because Paul dini wasn't involved. I dunno. I will finish up by saying that this supposed soft reboot with the court of owls seems promising and I look forward to it. I just love Arkham

    ~ iT wAs PaUl DiNi'S fAuLt :)

    submitted by /u/Wagamamas
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite Arkham Suits

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    1. Animated Series (AC)
    2. Batman Beyond (AC)
    3. JL 3000 (AK)

    For the suits during the main story it would have to be the Arkham City suit

    submitted by /u/Wagamamas
    [link] [comments]

    HECK YEAH BABY! Just finished Asylum to a 100%. Done it to Knight (240%). Collected all Trophies in city but didn’t do the Challenges so it’s only around like 80% but Baby it was a ride to play them through again one by one on hard mode. BEAT SUPERHERO GAMES EVER.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    What is up with the ‘leak’ of a new Arkham game?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Title. I've heard that the 'leak' was fake, that a new Arkham IS coming, so what is up with it? Is there a new game, is there not, are we unsure?

    submitted by /u/EthanB657
    [link] [comments]

    The joy of mesh swap in BAK

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment