• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Batman Arkham I can't believe I only just noticed the claw marks left by Catwoman on Riddler's tank top in Arkham Knight.

    Batman Arkham I can't believe I only just noticed the claw marks left by Catwoman on Riddler's tank top in Arkham Knight.


    I can't believe I only just noticed the claw marks left by Catwoman on Riddler's tank top in Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Recently replayed this DLC and really enjoyed it so here's a pic I took.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    I made a poster for Robin. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    What Firefly should've done when Batman grappled onto him in Origins

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Woooosh

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Fine. Verrrrrry Welll. I Finally Made A Meme That Would Appeal To Tank-Mode-Haters!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:52 PM PST

    What.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Your time is up Mr.Treal

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Nightwing needs more love.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

    WB Games:

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Credible gaming leaker Sabi claims the new Arkham game is a reboot according to his sources.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    A little screenshot moment I captured from Arkham Knight. Makes a really cool backdrop for my desktop computer. Enjoy!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

    The sign they had on Batman at the candy store made me laugh, had to show you

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:21 PM PST

    Wow

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Having trouble with something in Asylum

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    So, this is my first post about the first game like this I played (playing), I'm not a gamer so... I'm playing asylum and I'm stuck, right after the part where Batman breaks two guards off a room where Harley had them tied up above water with electricity running through. I have to hack the board on the room with gas, the board is across the room and I need a upgrade of the thing that hacks (sorry, not on my PC rn and the name is giantic) but I can't find a way to get the upgrade... Can anyone give me a light? Pls, thanks and sorry for the confusion and terrible English

    submitted by /u/cqleonardo
    [link] [comments]

    Petition For 3 More Skins

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Since Rocksteady is still releasing skin, we need to start a petition for Rocksteady to release 3 robin skins:

    1. Arkham Origins Dick Grayson Robin
    2. A clean Jason Todd Arkham Knight Robin
    3. Tim Drake Arkham City

    1. This would allow us to get Arkham Origins Batman and Robin in challenge maps even though they would still have the Arkham Knight Dialogue.
    2. Same thing as 1 except with Jason Todd.
    3. This allows us to have continuity in the Batgirl DLC (Why did Robin have his
      Arkham Knight skin if it took place before asylum which means he would have his city skin).

    I don't know how to start a petition (Someone else on this sub should know how) but y'all could take this and post it on Rocksteady's Twitter (I don't have Twitter)

    submitted by /u/ArkhamBois19
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys want to see in the WB montreal game?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    i remember when arkham knight was announced everyone was talking about what they wanted in the next arkham game. what would you guys want to see most in the next batman game.

    for me personally, i would like to see some changes to the mythos. The telltale games had some pretty interesting subversions, (harley quinn manipulating the joker, penguin looking like the guy who'd steal your SO at the club etc.) it kept you guessing and was a breath of fresh air. To a series that has seen constant adaptations of the same characters

    submitted by /u/Comrade_G00se
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Arkham game and why?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    What's your personal favorite Arkham game and why?

    For me it's a VERY tough choice between Asylum and city.. but, I think Asylum takes the win just by a BIT. For me it's the atmosphere.. it's almost horror like.. I love the trapped feeling you have.. all the little nooks and crannies hiding who knows what kind of secrets..

    submitted by /u/Moon_Devonshire
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play black gate?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    In anticipation for the WB's new batman game, I've been 120%ing all Arkham games+ DLC in timeline order. I just finished origins and I was wondering if there are any real reasons to play blackgate. Are there any plot points that are important in the timeline? Or a villain that isn't in any of the other games?

    submitted by /u/AnyDockers420
    [link] [comments]

    In the arkham games what is mr freezes accent?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    what kind of accent does he have?

    submitted by /u/lukeboynton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment