• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    Batman Arkham I noticed that Arkham Knight uses a Frank Sinatra song during the beginning while Joker uses a Sinatra song during the end. Pretty neat parallel even if it's unintentional.

    Batman Arkham I noticed that Arkham Knight uses a Frank Sinatra song during the beginning while Joker uses a Sinatra song during the end. Pretty neat parallel even if it's unintentional.


    I noticed that Arkham Knight uses a Frank Sinatra song during the beginning while Joker uses a Sinatra song during the end. Pretty neat parallel even if it's unintentional.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Hands down my biggest complaint about Arkham Knight.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed most of Arkham Origins' bosses copy parts from the Ra's al Ghul boss in Arkham City?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I just want to deeply thank everyone who keeps this community alive and those who haven’t forgotten this great series! The world has forgotten Arkham, but it has a lasting effect on us. That is it.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    #capturetheknight - The big 4 in the next batman game - League of Assassins, St Dumas order, The Court of Owls and Amanda Waller's GCPD !! What do you suggest??

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:21 AM PST

    I have been playing as long as I can remember and have done maybe 3 successful counters

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    So I made a minimalist style poster for the Arkham series. Your thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Inspired off of Spiderman311’s post

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    It's a clown fiesta

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Just why.....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Started Asylum yesterday

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:46 PM PST

    HOLY CRAP IT'S GOOD. I can totally see why it's been praised so much. Flying in on bad guys and sneakily taking them out one by one and using all the different gadgets when necessary (and even better when they're not) when makes you feel like Batman. The characters are spot on (Joker in particular is great in this game). And it runs great considering the laptop it's being ran on (except for one random room that decided it would run at like 10fps). The graphics are stunning for when it came out. It also sounds nice. The clattering of the Joker's teeth things is a nice detail. It's quiet and atmospheric at some times and action packed at others. I like how he's portrayed as a detective which is new for me (I've never been much of a Batman fan). The story isn't amazing but it's already had it's good moments and is pretty engaging. There was one annoying part in the second scarecrow section when Batman was like nah I don't feel like jumping down this ledge so I had to look up the key to do that after trying for 10 minutes. Also the game can be really difficult at times (or maybe I just suck lol) but when I do get by an area it's all the more satisfying. Anyways 10/10 so far can't wait to continue tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/TheSpicyIcyWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Ashes (a DLC race) is really tough but I finally did it with a good time.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I can't think of a caption at the moment

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    This sub @ WB Montreal the longer they go between teases...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    For real tho

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Just beat Arkham Knight on new game plus and got the platinum trophy as well!!! Feels good man ��

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Man what a journey with this game. It has its flaws but it sure was a hell of an experience. New game plus was honestly not too bad except for the cloudburst tank battle. That was the only section I died multiple times. Now just to finish off the rest of the dlc trophies which I've done the three hardest ones already. I think I'll go back and try to platinum asylum and city on ps4. Also, too bad we never got a port of origins on current gen systems that would've been a fun one to try and platinum. No way for me to get that platinum on ps3 because of the online trophies.

    submitted by /u/bigstef71
    [link] [comments]

    Damn. He glitched into the wall. Oh well.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Literally wb montreal

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    A month ago I purchased the trilogy, didn't expect to love the games this much

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Reminded me of Joker Teeth

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Earth 2 dark knight

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:54 PM PST

    Any word on when E2DK is coming to ps4 worldwide? I sometime jan 2020 it's already the 20th though so hopefully soon

    submitted by /u/Batchan8943
    [link] [comments]

    DEADSHOT ARKHAM CITY

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment