• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Batman Arkham Somebody pick batbaby up off the floor

    Batman Arkham Somebody pick batbaby up off the floor


    Somebody pick batbaby up off the floor

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Arkham Knight Riddler costume - how’d I do?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    The Prophet

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    Scarecrow cosplay, me, hand made costume

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    This scene from Arkham Asylum ��

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:03 PM PDT

    Best boss fights

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Arkham Knight is flawed but it’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Found this really cool fan made Arkham Legacy logo from 5 years ago

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I could not choose during all this years

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Crime Alley [Batman Arkham Knight]

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:41 AM PDT

    Suggestions for Arkham legacy or whatever it’s called...

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    Since it's looking like it'll focus on the batfamily. Here's some no brainers.

    •everybody should be freeroam. It's annoying this is even a question but you know.

    •There should be respawnable crimes. Stuff like that to keep the game alive after you beat.

    •We should be able to go to the bat cave and also drive the batmobile but it shouldn't tie into gameplay as much as it did in Arkham knight.

    •Batman should still be in the game. Not sure how but not having Bruce would make this game feel off imo.

    •The batfamily should consist of:

    Redhood: feel like this'll definitely happen.

    Nightwing: same as Redhood

    Red Robin: I have a feeling Damian will be in this game making Tim shed the robin mantle

    Robin: as stated above

    Batgirl: hopefully Barbara. She's always marketed as batgirl so I could see them having regain the use of her legs in. Between games. Plus in a batfamily game ya need batgirl

    Catwoman: it's not Arkham without Catwoman.

    Batwoman: I definitely feel like she'll be in the game mainly because of the cw show but also for diversity. I like her and really hope she's in. Pretty she was alluded to in knight.

    submitted by /u/Selahe1998
    [link] [comments]

    "WHERE WERE THE OTHER DRUGS GOING?!!"

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    Batman robin cosplay I made in a week

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    It took me about 20 mins to take this photo. What am i doing with my life?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    I still ask myself why I made this

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    He was like that when I found him! Batman never kills!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    This lifesize Batman statue seen at an Ebgames store (Game Stop)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    Batman Arkham Asylum on PS3 won’t let me play

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    This is my second time buying a disc copy of Batman Arkham Asylum on PS3. The first disc was in horrible condition and would freeze at the beginning so I figured it was the disc. Nope. I bought a second copy which literally has no scratches on it, and it freezes at the press start screen as well. I can never get past the press start screen before it freezes. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/krs3366
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment